Both commercial and residential properties make use of 220 volt microwave. One of the main reasons why people have 220 volt microwave oven is it is very convenient. You can cook and heat up meals within minutes with a 220 volt microwave oven. What’s more, it’s very versatile. Whether you want to boil water for your coffee, thaw ribs for your grill, heat up last night’s pizza, or cook up a brownie in a cup, it’s possible with a 220 volt microwave oven.
It’s a myth that a 220 volt microwave is dangerous to your health. Research shows that a 220 volt microwave heats up food just like other cooking equipment in the kitchen. Some people simply overreact over the word radiation. According to studies, a 220 volt microwave can actually cook up healthier food. For example, if you boil vegetables, they can lose important vitamins and minerals. With a 220 volt microwave, all the vitamins and minerals of vegetables will be retained.
You don’t need to use cooking ingredients like oil and butter, which can be very unhealthy. With a 220 microwave, you simply pop in food and it will come out cooked. Some people who are dieting actually opt for microwaved food. Just imagine cooking up bacon. When you do it with a microwave, you can easily separate the bacon from its natural oil. A 220 volt microwave promotes healthy eating yet offers delicious and flavorful food.
There’s no need to be afraid of using a 220 volt microwave. As long as you follow simple instructions, you can eat healthy food. Some of the things you should avoid are heating up food in non-microwave safe containers and placing certain metals like fork or foils inside.
A 220 volt microwave is an ideal solution for dieters or just about anyone who is looking to eat healthy everyday minus the fuss.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/make-your-cooking-healthier-with-220-volt-microwave/
Dust can get into the corners of your home and can cause allergies and other health problems. Keep your house clean with a 220 volt vacuum cleaner. Before you go out to purchase a 220 volt vacuum cleaner, though, you should consider your requirements as well as the condition of your home. People who live in studio apartments can settle for a hand held or robotic vacuum while those who have bigger living space might want a heavy-duty upright vacuum. Here are some types of 220 vacuum cleaners you can choose from:
• Upright vacuum – This model has a very powerful suction and is ideal for deep-cleaning carpets. You can choose from bagless or bagged options. The upright vacuum cleaner is tilted and pushed and cleans the floor with a back and forth motion.
• Canister vacuum – This type of vacuum has a separate tank and a hose. You can find a wide range of attachments for specific cleaning with a canister vacuum. This model is ideal for cleaning the floor or dusting furniture. You can even clear up dust on curtains, ceiling corners, and walls with a canister vacuum.
• Stick vacuum – This lightweight machine has a slim suction as well as a bag or dustbin, making it ideal for use in tight spaces. It is easy to maneuver the stick vacuum around or under furniture. Some models offer a detachable hand held vacuum.
• Handheld vacuum – This small and lightweight vacuum can either be cordless or corded. It is best to use hand held vacuums for tight corners and clearing up mess dirt, and dust on floors and tables. You can also use a handheld vacuum for cleaning up the interiors of your car.
• Robotic vacuum – The modern vacuum is not controlled by a human. These cordless machines can clean up dust in your home even when you are not around. They can be programmed or controlled by a remote.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/220-volt-vacuum-cleaner-an-advanced-tool-for-dust-cleaning/
Having a blender will make it easier for you to prepare smoothies and shakes, as well as certain types of food and ingredients for various recipes. If you are thinking of buying one soon, it may be wise to get a 220 volt blender, especially if you are thinking of migrating abroad. You can purchase this type of blender while you are still in the US or order one from a US-based store that specializes in selling 220 volt appliances. This way, you have access to more brands and models of blenders that may not be available anywhere else.
When shopping for a 220 volt blender, it is important to know that it will not work in the US, which uses 110 volts. Unless you have a step-down converter, avoid using a 220 volt blender with 110-volt electrical sockets to prevent damaging the device and risking fires. Moreover, you need to make sure that the blender has all the essential features you will need. If you require a basic and cost-effective blender, go for a 10-speed model by Oster or a 600g blender by Black and Decker. Even if you are buying a basic blender, be sure that it has a durable vessel, a robust all metal drive system, a powerful crusher, and motor, plus easy touch buttons.
Higher-end 220 volt blenders like the ones from KitchenAid, Black & Decker, and Braun offer advanced features that can make them versatile for different applications in the kitchen. KitchenAid’s ultra power blender has an electronic mixing sensor, a user-friendly control pad, and a stainless steel blade assembly. Some blenders come with a pulse feature, which activates at any speed.
There are certain points to consider when shopping for a 220 volt blender. The size and weight of the base matters to make sure that the blender can be stable on your countertop. Find out the type of motor it has, too. A 220 volt blender that has, at least, a 500-watt motor can perform a wide range of household food preparation tasks. Blenders with more speed controls are more versatile. Get a blender that has, at least, five different control settings. Finally, make sure that the vessel is made of heavy-duty and thick glass.
Spring cleaning coming up? Make sure that you have the right tools to attack all the mess in your space. There are many 220 volt vacuum cleaners available in the market. You should be able to know all about the different types to make an informed decision. Choosing a 220 volt vacuum cleaner will depend heavily on the type of work you do in your space and how large your space is as well as your cleaning habits. Here are some 220 volt vacuum cleaners you can choose from:
• Wet and dry vacuum – One of the most versatile vacuums, this heavy-duty machine can be used for everything from spills to sawdust.
• Upright vacuum – One of the most popular 220 volt vacuum cleaners, this is tough on dust and is best for carpets.
• Canister vacuum – This type is a little bulky like the upright vacuum, with a “canister” that is separate from the “wand”. This allows for more movement when cleaning under the couch or above book shelves.
• Steam vacuum – A 220 volt vacuum cleaner that runs on steam has a heat of about 248 degrees Fahrenheit. It is tough on stains as it “melts” the dirt and can also kill insects and pests.
• Hand held vacuum –If you plan on cleaning desk tops and other small areas of your room, a 220 volt hand held vacuum cleaner is perfect for the job. After all, it will be silly to use a full sized 220 volt vacuum cleaner to suck the dirt out of your keyboard.
• Backpack vacuum cleaner –This portable type of 220 volt vacuum cleaner is designed for maximum versatility for commercial purposes.
• Robotic vacuum cleaner – You know the future has arrived when robots do your chores for you. A 220 volt robotic vacuum cleaner is ideal for those who want to keep their house clean minus the effort.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/make-your-space-clean-with-220-volt-vacuum-cleaner/