Sewing can be a great hobby. If you are looking to get perfect stitches, use a 220 volt sewing machine. The first sewing machine was created during the industrial revolution during the late 1700’s and is a far cry from the modern 220 volt sewing machines of today, which are much more portable and affordable.
You can create a wide variety of clothes and other projects with a 220 volt sewing machine. Newer models even allow you to access over 40 stitch patterns. You can even find models that make button-holing as easy as 1-2-3. Twin or multi needle functions are available so you can make perfect stitches with different colors. One of the best features modern 220 volt sewing machines have is the automatic needle threader. You won’t get cross-eyed trying to put the thread into the needle hole anymore!
With hundreds of models to choose from, you can easily decide on which 220 volt sewing machine to purchase when you consider these:
• Brand – Well-established companies in the sewing industry are usually synonymous to quality and innovation. Opt for well-known brands that other sewers trust, such as Singer, if you want to achieve perfect stitching.
• Usage – Determine what you will be using your 220 volt sewing machine for. Will it be for simple stitching? Then you can opt for a basic model. If you want to embroider with ease, then advanced 220 volt sewing machines will be better for you.
• Needs – If sewing is part of your business, you might want to invest in a 220 volt sewing machine that is highly durable and quick. Some models can go as fast as 750 stitches per minute. If you simply sew for leisure, you can opt for portable ones that you can bring with you anywhere.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/220-volt-sewing-machine-perfect-stitching/
A 220 volt microwave is more than just a popcorn cooker. Even basic 220 volt microwaves can make cooking easier and faster. Here are some of the many things this little kitchen helper can do:
• Heat food fast – Do you have a frozen or cold meal from the night before? Just pop it in the 220 volt microwave and it will be heated just a few minutes. Aside saving time from cooking, you also save time with the preparation and clean up. As long as the container of the food is microwave safe, you don’t need to transfer it anymore. Heating on the stove requires you to break out the pots and pans, which is just extra work.
• Boil water – There is no need to purchase a kettle because you can make coffee or tea in seconds with a 220 volt microwave. In less than a minute, your microwave can heat up a single cup of water.
• Bake – most people don’t know that they can actually use their 220 volt microwave for baking! You can create brownies and other single snacks using just a microwave-safe mug. A 220 volt microwave can even proof yeast doughs.
• Promote healthy cooking – With a 220 volt microwave, cooking healthy food is as easy as 1-2-3. You don’t need oils and butter to cook food. If you use a special, microwave-safe heating container, you can separate the oils and fats from your meals.
• Steam – Steaming can take a lot of time as it requires your water to boil before you can cook. In a microwave, steaming is possible and you don’t even need to submerge the ingredients into water.
• Roast – A 220 volt microwave can fry up and roast certain types of food like garlic in less than 10 minutes. When you roast garlic traditionally, it will take you 45 minutes.
Source URL: http://www.blog.samstores.com/220-volt-microwave-makes-cooking-easier/