A 220 volt microwave is more than just a popcorn cooker. Even basic 220 volt microwaves can make cooking easier and faster. Here are some of the many things this little kitchen helper can do:
• Heat food fast – Do you have a frozen or cold meal from the night before? Just pop it in the 220 volt microwave and it will be heated just a few minutes. Aside saving time from cooking, you also save time with the preparation and clean up. As long as the container of the food is microwave safe, you don’t need to transfer it anymore. Heating on the stove requires you to break out the pots and pans, which is just extra work.
• Boil water – There is no need to purchase a kettle because you can make coffee or tea in seconds with a 220 volt microwave. In less than a minute, your microwave can heat up a single cup of water.
• Bake – most people don’t know that they can actually use their 220 volt microwave for baking! You can create brownies and other single snacks using just a microwave-safe mug. A 220 volt microwave can even proof yeast doughs.
• Promote healthy cooking – With a 220 volt microwave, cooking healthy food is as easy as 1-2-3. You don’t need oils and butter to cook food. If you use a special, microwave-safe heating container, you can separate the oils and fats from your meals.
• Steam – Steaming can take a lot of time as it requires your water to boil before you can cook. In a microwave, steaming is possible and you don’t even need to submerge the ingredients into water.
• Roast – A 220 volt microwave can fry up and roast certain types of food like garlic in less than 10 minutes. When you roast garlic traditionally, it will take you 45 minutes.