Mixers are the lifeline of any serious kitchen setup. From grinding to blending to mashing, everything is easier when you have the best mixer. A 220-volt mixer is a power kitchen appliance that saves precious time especially if you cook on a daily basis. It’s true what they say—once you’ve used a powerful mixer and enjoyed its many advantages, it’s very hard to live without this appliance. A 200-volt mixer that is durable and lasts long is worth every penny. To get the most of your purchase, keep these tips in mind when buying a 220-volt mixer.
1. First and foremost, decide on the type of mixer that you want to buy. If budget and portability is a concern, perhaps you should look at hand-mixers, which are smaller and more affordable. If you are can spend more and have enough space in your kitchen, stand mixers should be your choice.
2. Ease of handling is the next thing you must consider when buying a 220-volt mixer. If you decide to get a hand mixer, it should be well balanced and have a comfortable grip. A stand mixer, on the other hand, should be light enough to lift in and out of its storage space.
3. The type of beaters are important. Always try to find one with wire beaters that does not have the thick center post. These types are easier to clean.
4. Range of speed controls is another feature that you must look into. Any 220-volt mixer is available in a variety of speeds with anything from 7 to 16 controls (sometimes more). There should be a setting ideal for mixing dough without spattering.
5. Go for a trusted brand that is known for durability. Think of this appliance as a long-term investment. Buy the best 220-volt mixer for your kitchen.